Adjusting to your new therapy can take time and requires on-going support from your equipment provider. Research shows that the proper education and support in the first month to year of therapy can significantly increase your success. Your health is important to us and we want you to succeed! You will receive the following support from Home Sleep Care:
During your Free 30 day CPAP/APAP trial:
- Initial equipment set up with a Registered Health Care Professional
- 1 week follow up call or email made by Home Sleep Care to answer any questions or concerns regarding your adjustment to the therapy or equipment
- Home Sleep Care will send a progress report to your physician at the end of your trial period
3 Months after your CPAP Purchase:
- Home Sleep Care will contact you to monitor your progress and answer any questions you may have regarding your equipment or therapy
6 Months after your CPAP Purchase:
- Home Sleep Care will contact you to monitor your CPAP progress and answer any questions you may have regarding your equipment or therapy
- We will remind you that it is now time to replace your CPAP unit filter and about the importance general cleaning of your equipment
1 Year after your CPAP Purchase and each year thereafter:
- We will perform a clinical evaluation over the phone which will be forwarded to your sleep specialist as well as remind you of the importance of keeping your CPAP prescription up to date
- We recommend that you replace your mask and tubing yearly to ensure continued success and comfort on your CPAP therapy
- Many insurance companies will cover these costs and we can provide you with a quote
- We will inform you of our next scheduled CPAP clinic day for your free yearly equipment check or schedule an appointment that is convenient for you.
At anytime you are welcome to call or visit the office for additional support, information or equipment replacement. We welcome your feedback and encourage you to complete our online customer satisfaction questionnaire.